Sunday, May 16, 2010

Time to repair my world ..

Theres some thing about Josh Groban that soothes my soul .. that inspires me to be all I can be no matter what others may think of me . In the earliest moments of the day as I sit here , I listen to the re assurance of Gods voice through his lyrics and feel a little warmer in side as I sing along to heal any damage I may have done to my soul though the day just passed .

His lyrics below help me realize my love for my Wife and how wonderful she is and how much I have neglected her of recent times  . We are all unique souls on this planet . I am realizing that love is about give and take and is not reserved for one way expectations .It is also not about what is in it for me and it is some thing you need to work on .. as I write I feel my heart flutter back to a time when I really meant it and that over the last few years my mad mind has taken me over . However through the difficulties of depression to which I use no excuses for I am learning slowly to grow and take responsibility for who I am and realize I need to work on being all that I can be and all my soul is destined to achieve 

" From this day forward I will throw my energy in to the purest of Love I can find that the universe has to its avail and spread it to all who know me whom I have hurt or let down and try so so hard to make up for any misgiving in my life .. " 

blessings 
Gary 


Enjoy his Lyrics below .. 
Josh Groban ,,,, 

My heart was home again
Josh Groban 



So it goes, history shows
Deserts must expand
And camels sail like wooden ships
Like women on the strand
There’s sand on second avenue
And the wind blows like a train
Taxis light up like a string of pearls
Around the block again

And I remembered everything
And every windowpane
Every word came back to me
The way it used to be

Then I saw your face across the street
And my heart was home again

There’s a bus that leaves at 8:15
And another one at 10
Should I climb aboard ,
Risk everything and
Ride it to the end
Watch the hills like roller coasters
Up against the sky
And wish that you were here by me
So close that I could die
You said love wrecks everything
And none of us survive
So I got over you last night
And I am still alive

Then I saw your face across the street
And my heart was home again

And I remembered everything,
And every windowpane
Every word came back to me
The way it used to be

And then I saw your face across the street
And my heart was home…again 

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews