Wednesday, March 31, 2010

" Lullaby " featuring Tim Waurick " A true inspiration "

The following video inspires me to look at life in a nice way . I usually sing this late at night when all my family are tucked away in bed . I try to sing with the quartet below . Tim Waurick is the tenor on the far left . he has an amazing god blessed voice . I am a singer of  Accapella four part harmony -    barbershop style   and also like Tim a tenor .

I stand here as an apprentice tenor next to this guy . This mans voice inspires me to feel good about my self and helps me direct my own voice to help warm my soul and let it come out and heal me some how . Song helps as a door way to our soul  open up and  replenishes  any heart ache we may have,   if only for a moment we are transformed in to another space where we are safe from harm ....

Please take time to listen and watch these guys or if you are lucky enough .. go and see them live .. I wish to do so one day ...


Blessings to you all once again ..

Gary Darbyshire ...




" Lullaby " performed by Vocal Spectrum - barbershop Quartet from USA ...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews