Sunday, January 24, 2010

Smile :D

Smile ...:D








Songs like this one can make a difference to your mood . Amazing how a sad song can make you feel better and amazing how when you have had a little cry you sometimes feel better ..

I guess what I am trying to say is that when I was down in the dumps I would often put inspirational music on to help me feel better . Most times it worked . not always though ..

Michael Jackson love him or hate him made a " kind "  contribution to music in the world when often there would be turmoil and often when we would think why ??

 I chose this song today not so much because Michael sang a version of it but because It was a song that always lifted me .

So if your down today and reading this . I hope this song lifts you some what in to a better mood if only for a while ...

Cheers
Gary

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews